Tuesday, May 12, 2009

white chocolate

i just wanted to announce my love for white chocolate and to show you what my typical white chocolate stash looks like on any given day. clearly, Lindt is my favourite, particularly because they never try and sell "white confection" or any white chocolate flavoured product -just pure cocoa butter, milk solids and sugar. YUM. i also don't enjoy white chocolate mixed with any kind of fruit - not my thing.

among Lindt's various white chocolate offerings, my favourite is probably the white chocolate truffle with the soft, buttery center. it melts in your mouth and it's really just the best thing...

ok, just wanted to put that out there. I LOVE WHITE CHOCOLATE.

1 comments:

Madushika said...

I love to eat white chocolate. But in srilanka there is one brand of white chocolate. i would like to how is the prices of white chololate in your contry.

 
Blog Design by Delicious Design Studio